CavFanatic Road Trip Presented by Quicken Loans
- No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- Sweepstakes open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and who are 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Quicken Loans, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the "NBA Entities") and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties").
- To enter, log onto www.cavfanatic.com/quickenloans and follow the instructions provided to complete the online entry form. Registrants will be required to view a promotional video and enter the total amount of bobbleheads included within the video. Promotion begins on 12:00 p.m. on January 14, 2013 and ends on February 25, 2013. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on February 25, 2013. Only one entry per person will be accepted each day. Entry must be completely filled out to be considered eligible. No mass or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Only one first prize potential winner per household will be permitted. Five (5) potential first prize winners will be chosen at random among eligible entries on or about February 25, 2013 and will be notified by a Cavaliers representative via phone number or e-mail address provided on entry form. Prize winners will have to claim their prize by February 28, 2013. In the event a potential winner cannot be contacted or declines the prize an alternate first prize winner will be chosen at random among eligible entries if time permits. The five (5) first prize winners will receive two (2) tickets to the Monday, March 4, 2013 Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks game at Quicken Loans Arena. Guest using other game ticket must also be 18 years of age or older and will be required to sign publicity release. First prize winners will receive game tickets and instructions within two days of accepting prize. The five (5) first prize winners will compete in an in-game on-court promotion at the Monday, March 4, 2013 Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks game at Quicken Loans Arena where the grand prize winner will be determined. For the on-court promotion, all first prize winners will stand on-court and will be instructed to select an envelope. First prize winners will be instructed by arena announcer to open their envelope. The content within the prize winner’s envelope that designates a silhouette of an “airplane” when opened is the grand prize winner. The grand prize winner will win a road trip for two to the Friday, March 22 Cavaliers at Houston Rockets game in Houston, Texas. Failure by first prize winner to show up at designated area by designated time will result in forfeiture of opportunity to take part in grand prize selection promotion. The Cleveland Cavaliers do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ opinion, this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Cleveland Cavaliers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Sweepstakes. All entries become the property of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Five (5) individuals will be chosen as first prize winners and will win two (2) tickets to the Monday, March 4, 2013 Cavaliers vs. New York Knicks game at Quicken Loans Arena. Grand prize winner will receive a trip for two people to the Friday, March 22, 2013 Cavaliers vs. Houston Rockets game in Houston, Texas. Trip will be Thursday, March 21, 2013 to Friday, March 22, 2013. Winner and guest will be required to sign publicity release and travel waiver. Trip will include 2 tickets for the Friday, March 22 Cavaliers at Houston Rockets game, two night hotel accommodations (standard, double occupancy) and air transportation originating out of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Grand prize winner will receive all road trip confirmations by Tuesday, March 19, 2013. Winning prizes (first prize and grand prize) are non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends. No part of any prize will include alcoholic beverages.
- Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, meals, gratuities, and all other expenses related to travel and attending the game that are not specifically mentioned in the rules unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Cleveland Cavaliers' option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
- Approximate retail value of prizes are: first - $100; grand prize - $1,750. Total value of all prizes awarded - $2250.
- Chances of becoming a first prize winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Odds of first prize winner being chosen as a grand prize winner are 1 in five.
- A list of winners can be obtained by writing CavFanatic Road Trip Sweepstakes, One Center Court, Cleveland, Ohio 44115.
- By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
- In the event the Released Parties are prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any occurrence beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Released Parties' control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), the Released Parties shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
- In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted except where prohibited by law.
- Sweepstakes void where prohibited.