(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
(2) Contest open to residents who reside within a 75 mile radius of Quicken Loans Arena and who are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older, except employees and immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of adidas, Cavaliers Operating Company, LLC (the Cleveland Cavaliers), Quicken Loans Arena, and the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., (all together herein after the “NBA Entities”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”).
(3) To enter, register for a free account at CavFanatic.com. Registrants will earn points for different activities in the CavFanatic online community.
The point breakdown is as follows:
There is a 25 point limit maximum that each user can earn per day. Entrants with the top ten (10) highest point totals at the end of the contest period will be chosen by random drawing on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 and will be notified by Thursday, April 16, 2015 by phone or email. Contest begins on March 15 1st, 2015 at 12:00 p.m. EST and ends on April 15, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Entries and point earning activities must be completed before 11:59 p.m. EST on April 15, 2015. Only one account per person is allowed. Entrants may only win one prize every 365 days. In the event that two or more entrants end up tied for the tenth (10th) highest point total, each entrant will be included in the random prize selection. In the event the winner cannot be contacted or declines the prize, or is otherwise ineligible, a winner will be chosen from the remaining eligible entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Use of any automated system, software applications, bots, or similar applications that enable users to create multiple and/or temporary accounts to enter and/or win the Contest is prohibited and may result in disqualification from this Contest and any future promotions offered by the Cleveland Cavaliers. If, in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ opinion, this Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Cleveland Cavaliers reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Contest (or the online portion thereof, if applicable) and, in such event, to select a winner for the prize by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received, up to such time of cancellation, termination, or suspension, or solely from the mailed entries. The Cleveland Cavaliers further reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud or other failure destroys the integrity of the Contest.
(4) One (1) grand prize winner will receive a Navy swingman Cavaliers jersey (Approximate value: $200). The winning prize is non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends.
(5) Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any expenses associated with the game, unless otherwise indicated. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize permitted except at the Cleveland Cavaliers’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
(6) Chances of winning are dependent upon the points accumulated by entrants.
(7) A list of winners (first name, last name initial and city of residence only) can be obtained by writing adidas CavFanatic Stand Out Standings Contest, One Center Court, Cleveland, OH 44115.
(8) By entering, entrant agrees to follow the Official Rules and hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of the Contest, including, but not limited to, (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
(9) In consideration for being awarded the prize, winner hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of winner’s name and/or likeness in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Released Parties except where prohibited by law.
(10) As a condition and prior to be awarded a prize, potential winners and his/her companions/guests, if applicable, may be asked to execute an affidavit certifying the winner’s age, eligibility and re-affirming the release of the Released Parties from any and all liability arising from, among other things: (i) participation in the Contest; (ii) acceptance of the prizes awarded therein; and (iii) the administration of the Contest and distribution of the prizes awarded therein.
(11) Contest void where prohibited.